System Engineer (UEM)
UEM System Engineer will be a key player in managing and optimizing our clients’ endpoint management systems. UEM System Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining UEM solutions to ensure the efficient operation of our clients’ endpoints.
- Designing, implementing, and configuring Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Presales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or any related field.
- Minimum two years of experience.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Very good Knowledge in Windows and Windows Server OS environments.
- Understanding of Active Directory components.
- Good understanding of networking.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS.
- MCSA is a plus.
- CCNA is a plus.