- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or Information Technology.
- Minimum Two years of experience in a related field.
- Proven technical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CCNA and MCSA is a plus.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Willing to travel.
- Build and conduct product demonstrations, solution workshops, due diligence studies with customers.
- Attend and / or prepare technology presentation sessions / workshops for targeted customers.
- Build solutions, provide technical guidance, and educate the customer throughout.
- Consult with clients to understand and analyses their needs, challenges and requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist Account Manager or Partner to close opportunities.
- Collaborate with Professional Services on solution design and delivery.
- Effectively communicate the needs of the clients to our internal technical team.