Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients.
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
• Adopt new business lines and develop its growth in the company.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (Pipeline and Won deals).
• Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
• Monitor and analyze customers’ usage of our product.
• To onboard new clients.
• Proven sales experience in software for more than 2 years in KSA.
• Saudi driver’s license is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Mainly English and Arabic).
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
• Understanding ITSM, Digital Transformation, IT Automation, and Security Solutions is a plus point.
• Preferred to have an old experience with Ivanti platforms or similar software.
• Preferred to have good knowledge in AR/VR, AI, Blockchain services and RPA
• Experience to use CRMs and Service Management systems.